SEO for small business - SEO Services Covering all aspects of small business SEO in the UK
What is SEO and how it works for small business?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving your website and brands visibility within the search results of search engines like yahoo, Bing and the most popular, Google. Ranking higher makes it easier for your customers to find your services or product.
There are a number of components of SEO for small businesses to be considered. The main two are on-page SEO and off page search engine optimization.
Search engine optimisation is the core component of your digital marketing strategy and if implemented correctly , it can return huge advancements for your business. Alongside SEO you should be looking at other channels of Digital marketing such as PPC, Web Design, Website UX and social media marketing.
Here at Growth Optimization, we guide you through all elements of SEO to ensure you rank high in the search engine results. Contact us for further information.
For small businesses, the main SEO areas to consider are:
- Website. A well-structured, fast, mobile-friendly website is essential.
- Content. Your content should help demonstrate why a customer should choose you.
- Content marketing. Informational blog content can put you in front of a wider audience.
- On-page. Basic optimization is important so think page titles and meta descriptions.
- Local SEO. Local businesses need to consider local SEO best practices.
- Authority building. Links are still highly correlated with strong search engine results.
- Credibility. Case studies, portfolios, reviews and testimonials help you clinch the deal.
Is SEO the way forward for your small business?
Search engines play an important part in promoting your small businesses products and services. Search, in most cases, is a great way to get in front of existing and new potential customers.
There are a number of factors to consider when considering SEO:
- Speed: Search engine optimisation can take a long time to deliver results. Even more so in competitive industries.
- Competition from Ads: You will find now that Ads on search engines dominate a lot of the search engine landscape. However, searchers are becoming more savvy to ads and skipping to organic search results.
- Budget: At the early stages you may not have the budget to compete with bigger companies, however there maybe long hanging fruit that your competitors are not thinking about which you could dominate.
- Competition: As mentioned in the budget section, there will always be competition and if your business is in a high volume niche then the rankings could be dominated by the big players.
Your business may not rank quickly with SEO but this strategy should be at the forefront of the mind and the sooner you implement a search engine optimisation strategy the quicker you will gain returns.
How is your Website Performing? Contact us for an SEO audit today
Local and National Search Engine Optimization
Is small business SEO worth it?
So, is small business SEO worth it? It can take time to run a very effective SEO strategy, however having an SEO campaign for organic search is still worth the time and effort. It is a lot cheaper to invest in and will attract more click-throughs rather that Pay per click campaigns. Organic search results are trusted a lot more than PPC adverts as search engines are serving relevant results to match your search.
SEO Services from SEO Marketing
If you are a business serving you are targeting your local audience, we would recommend using Growth Optimizations Local SEO strategy.
If you are unsure what is required to improve your rankings. We can assist you with this and audit your current site to highlight what needs to be done.
For many years we have been ranking websites nationally across the UK, pushing companies brand through tailored SEO strategies.
We want to ensure your page structure is solid along with the correct keywords, site structure, linking and much more.